Friday, September 24, 2010

Sarah

okay...I know it's a little late, and that the only people that follow my blog (Becky and Kim) have already spent enough time with Sarah, that this will be old hat, but here we go anyway!

We couldn't be more happy to have little Sarah in our house! She is so sweet and calm. Everyone loves her and some love her a little more fiercely than others. Her little screams, (of joy of course) sometimes remind us of the fierce love she recieves. She has started to smile and we all gather round and lobby for her smile in our behalf. "She smiled at me!" We're so grateful she's here and love her very much!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I read your blog! Happy to see these cute pics!!!

C.J. and Jackie said...

I follow your blog Lizzy! I have been wondering when you were going to put pictures of Little Sarah on there! She is so cute. In fact, I think she looks just like her Aunt Jackie! The resemblance is uncanny.
Love you Lizzy!

Becky said...

Yeah! I love this little cutie... can we borrow her?

Angie said...

Oh lizzy she is beautiful. I love the announcement card. We are so happy for you.

Becky said...

Oh, what a nice little baby! I wish to see more of her on this lonely blog....

Anny said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful!
I love keeping updated through your blog too.

runningmom said...

Love the announcement! She sure has grown up since then!!

Danielle said...

She is LOVELY...love the pictures! Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

Stacy's Snippets said...

Um, I totally follow your blog. However you may or may not have noticed that this is your first blog since......May. Yep, the same May that was almost 6 months ago.

And little Sarah is a doll! So cute!

Connie said...

You have a ton of comments for only two blog followers Miss Lizzy!! Sarah is a doll!